- After Suffering Extensive Burn Injuries from Guatemala’s Fuego Volcano, What Comes Next?
- Returning to Guatemala Amid Destruction and Devastation
- Project HOPE Responds to Catastrophic Eruption of Guatemala’s Fuego Volcano
- Fighting Cholera: A Daily Battle in Haiti
- Resiliency Inspiring, But Health Needs Persist in Puerto Rico
- Bend But Don't Break, Emotional Resiliency After Maria
- HOPE’s Remote Medical Units Fill in the Cracks of a Recovering Health System
- Limited Clean Water Supplies Pose Unfamiliar Health Risks in Puerto Rico
- Hurricane Maria continues to present daily challenges in Puerto Rico
- Reaching the Isolated with Medical Care and HOPE
- Bringing the First Health Care to Rural Village After Hurricane
- Reaching Those Who Still Need Care
- Providing a breath of fresh air in Puerto Rico
- Providing Insulin for Those in Need in Puerto Rico
- Caring for the Ill and Saving Lives in Puerto Rico
- Needs Still Great, Supplies Still Few in Puerto Rico
- Keeping Promises in Puerto Rico
- Fears of a Looming Health Crisis In Puerto Rico After Hurricane Maria
- Untreated Chronic Disease and Stress Prevalent in Shelters Housing Victims of Hurricane Maria
- Bringing Lifesaving Medicines Just in Time
Get news from the field and updates on how your donations are being put to work.
Read and share stories about Project HOPE with your personal network.