- A Year of HOPE
- Project HOPE Applauds the President’s Request to Congress for Supplemental Funds to Combat the Zika Virus Epidemic
- Helping Others with HIV in the Dominican Republic
- What's it Like to Be a First-Time Project HOPE Volunteer?
- Teaching Advanced Life Support Obstetrics in Belize
- Assessing Women’s Health Care in Belmopan, Belize
- First Day of Volunteering in Belize
- Meet the Volunteers in Belize
- Volunteer's First Impressions of Belize
- Witnessing HOPE’s Impact in the Delta
- Progress in the Mississippi Delta
- Volunteers First Day in Nicaragua a Success
- HOPEmobile Providing Health Screenings and Education in New Mexico
- Volunteers Set Up Medical Site in Ecuadorian Schoolhouse
- Supporting Life Changing Operations in Ecuador
- Thousands Treated in Jamaica and Peru
- Health Screenings and Education at Gathering of Nations
- From Saving Lives to Changing Lives
- Volunteer Dr. Parrish Passes It On
- Volunteer Dr. Barry Finette
Get news from the field and updates on how your donations are being put to work.
Read and share stories about Project HOPE with your personal network.