- Local Partnerships Provide a Lifeline to a Community Cut Off from Medical Care in Guatemala
- The Heartbreaking Plight, and Inspiring Heroism, of Guatemala’s Volcano Survivors
- Medical Team Brings HOPE to Survivors with Critical Health Needs from Guatemala’s Fuego Volcano
- After Suffering Extensive Burn Injuries from Guatemala’s Fuego Volcano, What Comes Next?
- Returning to Guatemala Amid Destruction and Devastation
- Project HOPE Responds to Catastrophic Eruption of Guatemala’s Fuego Volcano
- What's it Like to Be a First-Time Project HOPE Volunteer?
- Volunteers Work Pediatric Clinic in Guatemala
- Changing the Life of a 4-year-old in Guatemala
- From Translation to Education, Volunteers Resourceful in Guatemala
- Making A Difference for One Family in Guatemala
- Volunteers Witness Differences in Medical Need in Guatemala
- Health Education Key to Work in Guatemala
- A Dozen New HOPE Volunteers Join Continuing Promise
Get news from the field and updates on how your donations are being put to work.
Read and share stories about Project HOPE with your personal network.