- Forever Grateful in Macedonia
- A Year of HOPE
How HOPE Helps Others
One Day at a Time
- Pieces of Humanity
- HOPE Responds to Massive Flooding in Macedonia
- Where Will These People Go?
- Providing Care to Kids Trapped in the Middle of the Refugee Crisis
- HOPE Delivers
- Volunteers Help Refugees with a Variety of Ailments
- Volunteer Nurse Journals about Helping Refugees Crossing into Macedonia
- The Never-Ending Line
- Volunteers Help Migrants in Macedonia
- Needs Increase for Refugees as Cold Weather Looms on the Horizon
- Refugees Seeking HOPE
- Airlift “1,000” Marks More than Two Decades of HOPE Collaboration with U.S. Department of State to Help Former Soviet States
- Volunteering for Project HOPE in Macedonia
- Helping Donated Medicines Go Further to Bettering Health
- HOPE in Action in Poland, Kosovo and Macedonia
- Supporting Nursing in Macedonia
Get news from the field and updates on how your donations are being put to work.
Read and share stories about Project HOPE with your personal network.