- Caring for the Ill and Saving Lives in Puerto Rico
- Needs Still Great, Supplies Still Few in Puerto Rico
- Keeping Promises in Puerto Rico
- Fears of a Looming Health Crisis In Puerto Rico After Hurricane Maria
- More than Medicine
- Where Will These People Go?
- The Spirit of Volunteerism
- HOPE Volunteers Make a Difference in Ghana
- Promoting Good Health in the Marshall Islands
- Meet Some of Our Volunteers in Samoa and Tonga
- Teaching Hematology and Helping the Elderly in Samoa
- Helping the People of Samoa on Pacific Partnership 2013
- Volunteers Provide Care in Benin
- Volunteers Begin Work in Micronesia
- Volunteers Complete Work in Timor-Leste, Nearly 11,000 Treated
- 473 Patients Treated at Medical Site in Indonesia
- School Medical Site Opens in Timor Leste
- Volunteers Wrap-Up Work in Colombia
- Volunteers Participate in Educational Exchange with Indonesian Midwives
- Preparing for Patients in Indonesia
Get news from the field and updates on how your donations are being put to work.
Read and share stories about Project HOPE with your personal network.