- After Suffering Extensive Burn Injuries from Guatemala’s Fuego Volcano, What Comes Next?
- Returning to Guatemala Amid Destruction and Devastation
- Project HOPE Responds to Catastrophic Eruption of Guatemala’s Fuego Volcano
- A Global Impact
- Fighting Cholera: A Daily Battle in Haiti
- Preparing for the Next Disaster
- Resiliency Inspiring, But Health Needs Persist in Puerto Rico
- Bend But Don't Break, Emotional Resiliency After Maria
- HOPE’s Remote Medical Units Fill in the Cracks of a Recovering Health System
- Limited Clean Water Supplies Pose Unfamiliar Health Risks in Puerto Rico
- Hurricane Maria continues to present daily challenges in Puerto Rico
- Reaching the Isolated with Medical Care and HOPE
- Bringing the First Health Care to Rural Village After Hurricane
- Reaching Those Who Still Need Care
- Providing a breath of fresh air in Puerto Rico
- Insulin Delivery Keeps the Dream of Good Health Alive
- Providing Insulin for Those in Need in Puerto Rico
- How Hurricane Maria will damage Puerto Rico’s health care for many months to come
- Caring for the Ill and Saving Lives in Puerto Rico
- Needs Still Great, Supplies Still Few in Puerto Rico
Get news from the field and updates on how your donations are being put to work.
Read and share stories about Project HOPE with your personal network.