Manage your giving in a simple, flexible and tax-efficient way.
Our new donor advised fund, the Project HOPE Impact Fund, allows you to make charitable grants over time exclusively to Project HOPE – or to Project HOPE and other charities simultaneously.
The Project HOPE Impact Fund may be for you if:
- You have extra income or a special taxable event, but want to make charitable gifts over several years.
- You have a desire to support the life-saving mission of Project HOPE.
- You have several different charitable interests and want to simplify your giving.
- You wish to make your charitable gifts anonymously.
- You want to involve family members as successor advisors, and continue a family legacy of support for Project HOPE.
- You are seeking a donor advised fund that offers gift flexibility and low administrative fees.
Minimum opening account size is $5,000 and each minimum gift is $250.
How can we help you?
The Project HOPE Impact Fund is managed by The American Gift Fund, a donor advised fund founded in 1998.
Get news from the field and updates on how your donations are being put to work.
Read and share stories about Project HOPE with your personal network.