Welcome to Project HOPE's Media Room, where you'll find press releases, media resources, and information about programs across the globe.
Sr. Director of Global Media Relations
+1 (202) 602-8312
Our Leaders & Experts
Request an interview from one of our leaders or issue experts, or learn more about them on our website:
- Rabih Torbay, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Chris Skopec, Executive Vice President
- Thomas Kenyon, M.D., M.P.H., Chief Health Officer
- Gail R. Wilensky, Ph.D., Senior Fellow
- See All Technical Experts
HOPE in the News
- Ricky Martin launches campaign to keep health workers safe amid coronavirus
March 23, 2020 – Billboard
Puerto Rican superstar Ricky Martin launched a campaign to help health care workers save lives across the globe, in partnership with Project HOPE.
- Coronavirus: Africa has few cases so far but ‘it’s just a matter of time’ before major outbreak
March 13, 2020 – South China Morning Post and POLITICO
Project HOPE chief health officer and former director of US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Center for Global Health Thomas Kenyon discussed the threat Africa faces from coronavirus.
- Coronavirus coverage elbows aside disease-awareness pushes
- March 9, 2020 – MM&M
With many health awareness efforts in March, COVID-19 still dominated headlines. Cinira Baldi, VP and chief communications officer at Project HOPE, talked with MM&M about what that means for non-profit messaging strategies.
- So you’ve been asked to self-quarantine. Here’s what you should know.
March 9, 2020 – Washington Post
Project HOPE director of emergency response and preparedness Tom Cotter advises on how to prepare for a quarantine.
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Impact Report
- 2016 Annual Report Download
- 2016 Impact Report
- Our History