Project HOPE Impact Fund
Manage your giving in a simple, flexible and tax-efficient way.
Our new donor advised fund, the Project HOPE Impact Fund, allows you to make charitable grants over time exclusively to Project HOPE – or to Project HOPE and other charities simultaneously.
The Project HOPE Impact Fund may be for you if:
- You have extra income or a special taxable event, but want to make charitable gifts over several years.
- You have a desire to support the life-saving mission of Project HOPE.
- You have several different charitable interests and want to simplify your giving.
- You wish to make your charitable gifts anonymously.
- You want to involve family members as successor advisors, and continue a family legacy of support for Project HOPE.
- You are seeking a donor advised fund that offers gift flexibility and low administrative fees.
Minimum opening account size is $5,000 and each minimum gift is $250.
How can we help you?
The Project HOPE Impact Fund is managed by The American Gift Fund, a donor advised fund founded in 1998.