Submit an offer of Gifts In Kind to Project HOPE
Thank you for considering an in-kind donation to Project HOPE! Your generosity goes a long way toward providing critical items across our global programming. In order to ensure that the offered items match the needs in the field, below are some general guidelines for good donation practice.
Before we get started, please answer a couple of questions about the items you would like to donate.
- Is the item new?
- Is the item in its original packaging?
- Is the expiration date more than six months out?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, we are unfortunately unable to accept the donation.
Types of items we accept:
We accept donations of new items in original packaging, with an expiration date no earlier than six months out.
- Medical supplies and consumables (one full pallet minimum)
- Medical equipment
- Pharmaceuticals and medicines (donor must be a licensed manufacturer, distributor or NGO specializing in pharma and medical supplies)
- N95 masks (must be NIOSH approved)
- KN95/KF94/FFP2 masks
- Hygiene kits
- Water filter / water purification
Items we don’t accept include:
- Any used items (including gently used or reclaimed medical equipment)
- Anything NOT in original packaging
- Anything that has a short expiration date
- Expiration dates of a year or more out are preferred. Six months will be considered in an Emergency Response
- Mixed pallets (more than one item type on a pallet)
- Fabric masks or any mask with a valve
- New inventions and things that wouldn’t be used in a clinical setting
- Hand sanitizer
Please complete the following form to offer a donation of gifts in kind to Project HOPE. Our team monitors requests and will be in touch as soon as possible.