For press inquiries, multimedia content, or to be directed to a Project HOPE expert, please contact [email protected].
For press questions please contact: [email protected]
Featured Press Releases
- Photographer in Gaza: “Nowhere and No One is Safe Here” : As the Israel-Hamas conflict enters its third week, health facilities in Gaza have been forced to halt all non-emergency cases due to the absence of fuel deliveries. Hospitals continue to be overwhelmed by patients seeking lifesaving care and health workers are left operating without anesthesia and basic supplies.
- News Alert: Project HOPE Responds to the Urgent Needs of Armenian Refugees from Nagorno-Karabakh : Project HOPE has been on the ground in Armenia since Azerbaijan took control of Nagorno-Karabakh, creating a humanitarian crisis that caused approximately 120,000 refugees to flee to Armenia.
- News Alert: Urgent Health Needs of Refugees in Armenia : Project HOPE has been on the ground in Armenia to help assess the most urgent needs facing the nearly 120,000 refugees who fled Azerbaijan’s Nagorno-Karabakh region in September. The team has completed a comprehensive assessment in Armenia’s Kotayk, Yerevan, Ararat, and Syunik provinces in coordination with World Health Organization (WHO) and United Nations (UN) agencies.
- Project HOPE Responds to the Israel-Gaza Conflict: As the ongoing Israel-Gaza Conflict enters its second week with civilian deaths mounting, the global health and humanitarian organization Project HOPE has deployed staff to the region to address urgent needs, while joining urgent calls for humanitarian access for Gaza to avoid escalating an already horrific humanitarian crisis.
- Collaborative Effort Delivers $13 Million in Critical Medical Aid to Sudan Amid Ongoing Violence: In response to the escalating violence in Sudan, Project HOPE, Airlink and key partners, including MAP International, Flexport.org, Astral Aviation, and Qatar Airways, have successfully coordinated the delivery of $13 million (24,000 pounds) worth of vital medical supplies, pharmaceuticals, hygiene supplies, and therapeutic food to Sudan.
- Project HOPE Statement on Conflict in Israel and in Gaza: At Project HOPE, we are deeply shaken by the horrors of the violence in Israel and in Gaza. We strongly condemn the targeting of civilians and mourn the loss of civilian life. Civilians, health facilities, and civilian infrastructure should never be targets. We ask all parties, state and non-state armed groups, to uphold International Humanitarian Law, protect civilians, and ensure humanitarian access and aid to those affected.
- Project HOPE Sends Assessment Team to Armenia: Project HOPE is closely monitoring the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh that has caused nearly all 120,000 ethnic Armenians to leave their homes in Nagorno-Karabakh and seek refuge in Armenia. Project HOPE has sent an assessment team from our Ukraine response to Armenia, team members are working closely with UN agencies and local partners to assess the most immediate health and mental health needs.
In the News
I Am a Sudanese Aid Worker in Poland. The World’s Double Standard in Refugee Response is Blaring
We failed Sudan in 2004 - we cannot let history repeat itself
Global number of displaced children reaches record high
'We have no time to heal': floods followed by earthquake heap more trauama on Haiti
Namibia is Ahead of Schedule in Targets to End HIV/AIDS Epidemic
Our Leaders and Experts
Learn more about our leaders and technical experts.
- Rabih Torbay, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Chris Skopec, Executive Vice President
- Thomas Kenyon, M.D., M.P.H., Chief Health Officer
- Cinira Baldi, Vice President, Chief Development & Communications Officer
- Jed Meline, Director of Policy & Advocacy